- About HEALTHY YOU
- Health Questionnaire/
- Healthy Living
- Your School’s
Taking Your HQ/A
Your health plan provider (Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Tufts Health Plan, or UnitedHealthcare) administers your institution’s personal Health Questionnaire/Health Assessment (HQ/A).
The questionnaire is available online, and you can complete it from any computer with Internet access, from home or work, 24/7/365.
Here’s all you have to do:
- Go to the online questionnaire for your institution.
- Babson College: www.mybluehealthma.com
- Berklee College of Music: Link available soon
- Boston College: www.harvardpilgrim.org/bostoncollege
- Brandeis University: Link available soon
- Northeastern: www.mybluehealthma.com
- Olin College: www.mybluehealthma.com
- Suffolk University: www.harvardpilgrim.org/suffolkuniversity
- Tufts University: Link available soon
- Wellesley College: www.harvardpilgrim.org/wellesleycollege
- Wheaton College: Choose your health plan provider—www.harvardpilgrim.org OR www.uhc.com
- Follow the instructions to register and log in.
- Complete your questionnaire.
If you don’t have access to a computer, contact your Human Resources department, who can arrange for you to take the online questionnaire or provide you with a paper version.
Remember, your answers to the questionnaire and results are strictly confidential. They will not be shared with your employer.